Brands select influencers across a combination of factors, including reach, content type, and image quality. Sometimes brands may also want to work within certain demographics or metro areas.
Articles in this section
- Influencer Services Agreement
- How Campaigns Work
- My profile info is outdated
- When/how do I get paid?
- How are influencers selected for campaigns?
- How do I know if I've been selected for a campaign?
- How do I apply to a campaign?
- What if I don't/can't complete a campaign?
- The product is not a good fit/I don't want to do the post.