We will respond to legitimate requests under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), and we retain the right to remove user content that we deem to be infringing the copyright of others. If you become aware of user content on a Tidal property that infringes your copyright rights, you may submit a properly formatted DMCA request (see 17 U.S.C. § 512) to Tidal Labs.
Misrepresentations of infringement can result in liability for monetary damages. You may want to consult an attorney before taking any action pursuant to the DMCA. Any DMCA request should be sent to this contact information:
Copyright Agent Tidal Labs 584 Broadway, Suite 502 New York, NY 10012 firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send our Copyright Agent the following information:
- The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or a representative list of such works;
- The URL or Internet location of the materials claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, or information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.